Government Authority for Copyright protection in Nepal:
Nepal Copyright Registrar’s Office, Kalikasthan, Kathmandu.
Applicable laws for the protection of Copyrights in Nepal:
- The Copyright Act 2059 (2002 AD).
- The Copyright Regulation 2061 (2004 AD).
- Procedure of Nepal Copyright Registrar’s Office 2061 (2004 AD).
International Conventions, agreement and agencies:
- Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS)…
The marriage rituals differ among different ethnic groups in Nepal. Marriage is the social, spiritual, cultural and legal union between a man and a woman as husband and wife. In Nepal, marriage is not just the union of bride and groom but the establishment of the relationship between the families.
With the implementation of the new ‘Muluki Civil Code 2017’, new legal provisions regarding marriage have been enforced. The registration of marriage is governed by Chapter on…
- Foreign Investment and Technology Transfer Act, 2019 (FITTA)
- Industrial Enterprises Act, 2020 (IEA)
- Companies Act, 2006
- Foreign Exchange(Regulation) Act,1962
Forms of Foreign Investment
- Investment in Share(Equity)
- Reinvestment of the earnings derived from the clause (a) above
- Investment made in the form of loan or loan facilities
Minimum threshold for Foreign Investment Approval
- NRs 5,00,00,000 Per Investor ($4,16,666 as per today’s ra…