The marriage rituals differ among different ethnic groups in Nepal. Marriage is the social, spiritual, cultural and legal union between a man and a woman as husband and wife. In Nepal, marriage is not just the union of bride and groom but establishment of relationship between the families.
With the implementation of the new ‘Muluki Civil Code 2017’, new legal provisions' regarding marriage has been enforced. The registration of marriage is governed by Chapter of Marriag…
- Foreign Investment and Technology Transfer Act, 2019 (FITTA)
- Industrial Enterprises Act, 2020 (IEA)
- Companies Act, 2006
- Foreign Exchange(Regulation) Act,1962
Forms of Foreign Investment
- Investment in Share(Equity)
- Reinvestment of the earnings derived from the clause (a) above
- Investment made in the form of loan or loan facilities
Minimum threshold for Foreign Investment Approval : NRs 5,00,00,000 Per Investor ($4,16,666 as per today’s rat…
EXIM Code refers to Export Import code with 13 letters. Any institution or establishment whether manufacturing or trading engaged in import and export of any goods and services has to obtain the EXIM Code. "Export" means the act of taking of goods out of Nepal to a foreign country."Import" means the act of bringing of goods into Nepal from a foreign country.
EXIM Code should be updated or renewed annually extending the Bank Guarantee for one more term. Anyone desirous t…